Viridiant LLC ("Viridiant") makes information available on this web
site, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this
site, you agree to these terms and conditions. Viridiant reserves the
right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services,
prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole
discretion, without notice. Viridiant reserves the right to seek all
remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms
and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The information on this web site is protected by copyright. Except as
specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed
or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Viridiant's prior
© 2006 Viridiant LLC, 210 West 89th Street, Suite 6G
New York, New York 10024 USA. All rights reserved.
Use of Web Site Information:
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy,
and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal,
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all
copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on
- The document may not be modified in any way; and
- Viridiant reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any
time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice
- Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of
this web site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or
other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
- Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds
or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed
only when expressly permitted by Viridiant.
Linking to the Viridiant Web Site:
Viridiant permits anyone to link to Viridiant's web site subject to the
linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions. A site that
links to Viridiant's web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Viridiant's
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content
contained in Viridiant's site;
- Must not misrepresent Viridiant's relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that Viridiant is endorsing or sponsoring the
linker or the linker's services or products;
- Must not use Viridiant's logos or trade dress without prior
written permission from Viridiant;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene,
libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon
Viridiant's request pursuant to Viridiant's reserved rights to rescind
its consent to allow the link;
- Must not present misleading or false information about Viridiant's
services or products.
Third-party Web Sites:
Viridiant's site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not
under the control of Viridiant. Viridiant makes no representations about
third-party web sites. When you access a non-Viridiant web site, you do
so at your own risk. Viridiant is not responsible for the reliability of
any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites.
Viridiant provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of
such links does not imply that Viridiant endorses, recommends, or
accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third-party Products and Services:
The Viridiant web site contains mention of third-party products and
services for informational purposes. Viridiant makes no recommendations
or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to
third-party services and products are provided by Viridiant "as is",
without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Back to the top